1. Count your blessings
Express gratitude for what you have, through contemplation, journaling or verbally sharing your appreciation for others.
2. Cultivate optimism
Write, post, or talk about the best possible present and future for yourself.
3. Avoid over-thinking and social comparison
Minimize dwelling on problems and comparing yourself to others. You think you know but you have no idea what others are going through.
4. Practice acts of kindness for friends or strangers, directly or anonymously, spontaneously or in a planned way.
5. Develop nurturing relationships
Choose a relationship in need of strengthening and invest time and energy in healing, affirming and enjoying it.
6. Do more activities that truly engage YOU!
Lose yourself in a book. Workout. "Give back" to yourself.
7. Replay and savor life's joys
Think about them, write, draw or share some stories with others.
8. Commit to your goals.
Select several significant, meaningful goals and devote time and effort to reaching them.
9. Develop strategies for coping with stress, hardship or trauma
10. Learn to forgive
Write a letter to let go of anger and resentment. Burn it for added effect.
11. Practice spirituality
12. TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY
Engage in physical activity daily, meditate, smile and laugh.